Thursday, December 4, 2014

Insanity Max: 30 is HERE!


This is a BIG, BIG week, guys!

I've been waiting verrrrry patiently for INSANITY MAX: 30 to release since I found out about it earlier in the Fall. I am a Focus T25 grad, saw amazing results (17 inches lost, say whaaat?!), and my goal was always to challenge myself with Insanity. However, the length of the daily workouts--anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour--was going to be a struggle to incorporate into my daily schedule.

And then the heavens parted and the angels sang and the powers that be at Beachbody and my hero Shaun T gave me the gift of MAX:30.

YES YES YES.


What is INSANITY MAX: 30? 

On Monday, I got to listen in on an exclusive call for Team Beachbody Coaches and had the opportunity to listen to Shaun T himself talk about INSANITY MAX: 30. Here's what I've learned:

Each workout is 30 minutes. That's it.

12 workouts, 100+ new moves, cardio and tabata-style workouts. No equipment; no weights. Just you and your willingness to go all out.

You are actually ENCOURAGED to Max Out (otherwise known as "Give it your all until you can't possibly go any further"). This is how you track your progress. Go HARD and INTENSE for as long as you can, take that break when you need it, and then jump right back in to the finish. Log your Max Out time and track your progression through the 60 days.

There are modifiers. And it's not a crime or something to be ashamed of if you need to modify. That is something that distinctly struck a chord with me that Shaun T mentioned during the call. Sometimes, people feel that if they need to use the modifier, they aren't going all in. With INSANITY MAX: 30, you'll STILL get results even if you need some low-impact modifications. AND, for the first time, you have the option to have the modifier visible to you at all times.

Who is INSANITY MAX: 30 For?

This program is for anyone who is willing to push themselves, go all in, and get the best results ever. Remember, you aren't SUPPOSED to get through the full 30 minutes without stopping. You do not have to be a machine. You go as long as you can, as hard as you can until you just can't, take a break, and keep going. The modifier is there for you if you need a low-impact version of the moves. 

Basically, if you've got the will to do it, you can do it.

I'm in. How Do I Get Started?

I'll be starting a test group of my own on January 19th! What a way to kick off 2015!

You'll be in a closed, private Facebook group with other people who are all working toward the same goals. You'll get me as your Coach, motivating you and supporting you the whole way. We'll be doing the same workouts on the same day, and working together through the entire 60 days. We'll talk nutrition and share recipes. You'll be a part of an amazing community of strength and support.

Click Here to apply to this exclusive group. I'll be closing registration by January 5 since I want to take the time to get to know each of my challengers personally, and the commitment deadline to purchase your challenge pack is January 12.

So excited to take this journey with you!

Oh, have you met our new home invader elf, Sparkle? She's the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3