Monday, March 2, 2015

14-Day Clean Eating Challenge Group

We are officially in the last week of the Guns, Buns, and Abs Challenge, and I've had a few questions on "What's next?"

I've got some really cool stuff planned through the month of June, which I am SO excited about. For starters, I am going to start running Clean Eating Challenge Groups every other month. On the "other" month, we will be doing some sort of longer fitness or other kind of challenge.

All of this on top of my Premiere Boot Camps! We will be busy, busy, busy...but I LOVE it!



Starting Monday, March 9, my next clean eating Challenge Group will begin.

This is a FREE challenge (except for the cost of food, of course!). I want to be able to reach anyone who is looking to change their eating habits for the better. Getting back to the basics is sometimes the most important step in creating change and good habits.

The group will take place in a private Facebook Group. I will share some of my resources for recipes, food lists, and cooking tips. I strive to make this a positive group setting where you will find support and accountability,

Each group member will eat clean for the 14 day duration of the challenge, drink plenty of water, check in with a summary of what you've been eating for the day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and any snacks), get at least seven hours of sleep, and contribute to conversation, recipe sharing, and provide support to other challengers in the group. We are all at different stages and levels in our journeys. If you are already practicing a clean eating lifestyle, you might be able to help someone who is just starting out! That's what these groups are all about.

For more information, please fill out the form below, and I will send you the information on how to join us for the next 14 days! Registration for this Challenge Group will end on March 6 to allow everyone to get situated and start preparing.



**I am not a nutritionist or a registered dietitian, but I do like sharing with others what has worked for me. I can provide suggestions on what to eat, replacements for certain things, and some tips on meal planning, but please know that I am not an expert. You should always talk with a nutritionist or registered dietitian to get customized information on what is best for you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3