Saturday, January 9, 2016

3 Day Refresh Review {Day 2}

Read about Day 1 here!



Ahhhhh, Day 2 of the 3 Day Refresh is in the books, and here's a quick rundown of how it went:

I was on the road for the first half of the day, so I blended up my Shakeology, packed up my Fiber Sweep and a Vanilla Fresh packet, as well as my lunch bag with my lunch and snack ready to go, and was able to stay on track all day. This was HUGE for me because a.) I always struggle with the lack of structure/change in schedule of my weekends and b.) I proved to myself that I could stick to a plan if I was prepared.

Water intake was a struggle toward the end of the day, but managed to get to 100 oz. A little short of my gallon-a-day goal, but 100 oz. is my goal on a normal day, so I'm happy with that.

I slept like a rock last night and the bloating and slight discomfort I felt last night were gone this morning, which was a relief. My meals and snacks were the same as Day 1 so that made planning a breeze, but I still had that nagging headache--although it was much less annoying than Day 1.

I am a little disappointed I didn't take measurements before starting, but this is more about FEELING better and getting back on track than looking better. And overall I felt pretty darn good today, so that works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3