Monday, January 18, 2016

Currently {5 Things}

Eating: Steel cut oats with blueberries, unsweetened vanilla coconut almond milk, mashed banana, and unsweetened shredded coconut. SO GOOD. I think this is going to be my go-to breakfast until the temps break 60 degrees again. Which, by the way, can that be soon?! The "feels like" temperature was 1 degree today. No bueno, I say.

Drinking: Water with lemon and lime wedges. I haven't had coffee in going on two weeks and while I miss it, I am certainly realizing I don't NEED it.

Thinking: That the forecasted storm this week is going to be NO FUN.

Looking Forward To: Spring. I need it.

Listening To: Bethel Music, "Be Lifted High". So good.

Have a great week, friends! I'll just be over here battening down the hatches and hiding out until spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3