Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Whip It Up Wednesday {Strawberry Coconut Shakeology}

Oh man.

You guys, it feels like winter is finally here, and that bums me out. While I do appreciate living in a state that experiences all four seasons in all their glory, something about winter really setting in just gives me a huge case of the sads.

But, hey! I've got a Shakeology recipe that brings a little bit of summer to you!

This recipe calls for four ingredients: Strawberry Shakeology, coconut extract, ice, and water. Boom. And just like that, you've got a creamy shake that tastes like the month of June. That's the only way I can describe it.



1 scoop Strawberry or Vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
1 tsp. coconut extract
water
ice
optional: unsweetened coconut flakes

Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until creamy. Garnish with unsweetened coconut flakes if desired, you fancy thing.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3