Monday, January 11, 2016

Meal Planning 101 {Free Challenge Group Opportunity}

***NEW FREE CHALLENGE GROUP STARTING 1/25! Keep reading!***

I get questions all the time about how exactly I plan and meal prep every week. At first, it was a totally foreign and overwhelming concept for me--how in the world can I plan and prep ALL my meals for an entire week when I can't even wrap my brain around what I'm having for dinner tomorrow?

I used to be the type that would walk around the grocery store and plan what we were having for dinner right there in the aisles, and I can tell you several things:

a.) I ALWAYS forgot something, requiring another trip back to the store (wasted time & gas money)
b.) I wasn't giving myself time to take a closer look at sales on protein sources and produce and working that into my meal plan (wasted money)
c.) This ALWAYS resulted in some sort of wasted food or something that I just grabbed in the aisle because it looked good at the time and then it inevitably went bad and I had to toss it in the trash (wasted food & money)
d.) Once I got all my groceries home and put away, I STILL found myself sitting in front of the refrigerator at 5 PM thinking, "Now what?" and just throwing something together in a hurry because it was just a mish mash of stuff with no plan on how to create a healthy nutritious dinner for my family (wasted sanity & health)

If anything, the entire gist of this is the following: failing to meal plan, nine times out of ten, equates to waste. Wasted money, wasted time, and wasted food (and I haaaaaate throwing away food).

I've since gotten it down to a science, and I'm creating a special free challenge group just to share my tips and tricks.




7 Day Meal Planning Challenge will help you:

Learn meal planning basics.
Ensure healthy, nutritious meals for your entire family--no more last-minute take out!
Learn how to save money by planning your meals ahead of time. 
Prep your food for the week, setting yourself up for success!
Save yourself from the last-minute 4 PM "What's for dinner?!" dilemma.
Rest easy knowing you've got this under control!

Monday through Friday, I'll share my tips for meal planning and prep and you will build your meal plan for the following week. During the weekend you'll put your newly learned meal planning and prep skill to the test and become a kitchen ninja!

Sign up is easy: click here and follow the instructions and we'll be ready to roll on January 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3