Sunday, January 4, 2015

On the Eve of Insanity Max: 30

It's Sunday night.

Tomorrow at 5 AM I'll be pushing play on my first Insanity Max: 30 workout. I took my measurements this morning, but in writing this I just realized I'll have to have Denny take my Day 1 photos tomorrow morning.

Is it weird that I am insanely nervous for this program? (see what I did there?)

Maybe I'm just nervous because hands down this is the hardest program I've done yet.

Cardio is not my strong suit. And Shaun T is the be all, end all of cardio.

I previewed a workout over the weekend. Just watching, the half an hour went quickly. I know once I'm into it, that 30 minutes will c-r-a-w-l by. Cardio does that to time.

But I'm ready.

The next 60 days are going to be CRAZY, but I'm all in.

Meal plan ready for Week One. I've got my workout clothes all ready for the morning. I have no excuses.


Aaaaaad we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3