Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Faves: Thanksgiving Edition

Happy Friday, friends!

Here are my five faves from around the internet this week--with a little Thanksgiving flair. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, so I hope you enjoy these faves as much as I do.

The little one woke up with a fever this morning, so I am hoping and praying whatever it is passes quickly and we are well-rested and healthy for Thanksgiving week.

I hope you have an excellent weekend. Cheers to my last workout doubles of T25 Alpha Phase and progress photos and stats on Sunday :)

Fave #1
These cloth napkins from Urban Bird & Co. on Etsy. Perfect for Thanksgiving festivities.

Fave #2
Gilt Gold Pumpkin Shaped Candle from Pottery Barn. Is it no secret that I love all things gold and glam?

Fave #3
'Thankful' Placemats. I love all things Target and their Threshold brand is hands-down my fave. It's a nice touch of rustic and glam with the cotton materials and the gold foil print.

Fave #4
This Thanksgiving tablescape from StoneGable. I love her style and this table is drop-dead gorgeous! I love the colors and the natural elements. And the mercury glass candlestick holders? LOVE.

Fave #5
These hand-painted wooden signs I made a couple years ago for the first Thanksgiving I hosted in our home. I made them after a pretty down and out time in my life, and I liked them so much I decided to keep them up year round. What a perfect reminder that we need to be thankful for all blessings, and approach all things with gratitude. Also, there may be a rogue decoration from Peyton's birthday party (in June) still hanging around.

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; before the "gods" I will sing your praise. I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame. When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me. - Psalm 138:1-3 (NIV)
Here's to an excellent Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3