Monday, November 2, 2015

November Goals

Happy November!

I can't believe there are only TWO months left in the year! It blows my mind every year that passes that it just goes so quickly.

This time of the year is my absolute favorite, though, so I'm very excited for what the next two months has to bring. 

Let's take a quick look at October's goals and see how I did--I am feeling VERY good about October, because I spent a lot of time on some serious introspection and it brought clarity and direction to the rest of this year.

October's Goals

Reconstruct my WHY to give me a clear drive for reaching my goals and to help me grow.
I spent a lot of time thinking about my WHY for continuing on my health & fitness journey and some serious time considering my WHY for the coaching end of things. I always encourage my boot campers to develop solid WHY's for their goals, and mine had gotten a little murky. I found myself going through the motions with no real thought and direction because I felt like I HAD to--and that's not the way to go at all. My results suffered, and my motivation suffered.

I am recommitted to my health & fitness journey because I want to feel like the best version of myself. I want to look in the mirror and feel confident in my own skin. I want to teach my daughter that we can love our bodies by treating them well. I want to wear a bikini next summer, stretch marks and all.

I am recommitted to my coaching business because I know how it feels to be stuck. I know how it feels to be directionless. BUT I want to show people that there are tools and possibilities available to them that can help propel them forward toward their goals of self-love, confidence, and wellness--as well as financially should they wish to join me.


Begin writing an eBook.
The idea is in place and the outline is very, very rough. But it exists, and that is enough for me.

Prioritize.
If it didn't move me forward in any of these areas: 
spiritual growth, family growth, physical growth and health, or mental growth, it didn't happen. I said no to a lot of things this month which was hard because I like to say "yes" to all the things, but saying no was for the right reasons. This is something I plan to carry on with throughout the next two months.

Convert our third bedroom into an office space.
This is being tabled until 2016. The bones are there, but with the holidays coming up I don't have the time to focus on it. I am looking forward to making this one of my big 2016 goals, though!

Cook with pumpkin once a week.
Close! I made my Pumpkin Spice Latte Shakeology and my Baked Apple Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal weekly, but didn't have the opportunity to experiment much beyond that.

Start Christmas shopping.
I started my shopping during the last week of October. It feels good to be sticking to a budget, well ahead of time, and making this a debt-free Christmas season.


And now for some November goals.



Come up with ways to health-ify some of my favorite Thanksgiving sides and share here.
Real talk: my favorite Thanksgiving side is stuffing. Stuffing does not help me reach my goals, but I am determined to come up with some quality alternatives that won't make me miss the real thing this year.

A Month of Gratitude

Have you joined up with the Month of Gratitude Photo Challenge yet? Today is Day 2 and I am looking forward to finding joy and gratitude in daily life--even on the seemingly craptastic days. Use the hashtag #grabgratitude so I can keep up with you!

Write first draft of e-Book.
I mentioned that the outline is finished, but now it's time to start fleshing it out a little bit more. I am not expecting a masterpiece this go-around, but the goal is to mold it into something I am proud of for a 2016 launch.

Shakeology every day.
It's the holidays and I am already down almost 7 pounds thanks to my Holiday Hustle {60 Days to Thrive} Boot Camp, but zoning in on nutrition is going to be so key for me for staying on track--not only to keep me in line with my goals, but also to keep my energy levels up as we are constantly on the go.

Begin brainstorming ideas for 2016 Q1 free challenges and Elite Boot Camps.
I already know January's Boot Camp is going to be epic for my New Year's Resolution-makers since we'll be diving into a fitness component AND exploring goal-setting in-depth, but I am looking forward to offering even MORE free challenges in addition to the clean eating challenges.  I'd like to have the free challenges picked and the boot camps decided on for January, February, and March by the end of the month so I will be ahead of the game in December.

Get comfortable investing more money in my business.
Mostly on advertising my free challenges and reach a bigger audience. This will correlate with my WHY of reaching more people to help them learn healthy habits and develop stronger levels of self-confidence. I would also like to beging budgeting new coach gifts and rank advancement recognition now so that once my dream team is in place I am ready for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3