Monday, March 14, 2016

If I Wrote a Memoir...

In my search for the next book to grace my Kindle, I got to thinking about memoirs. People write memoirs all the time. And they are gosh darn endearing. Some are heart-wrenching. Others are horrifying.

And then I thought about my memoir, if I ever was to write one (not likely).
What would that look like?
What would I include in it?

Here are some titles of my future memoir, for your enjoyment. Definitely destined for NY Bestseller status.

Owned: Mom Who Thinks She Can Do It All Learns Really Quick That Is NOT the Case

Burpee: Don't Make Me Do That Again

Motherhood & Mayhem: A Story

For the Love Of: A Story of Lost Socks

#fitmom: Is This Filter the Most Flattering?

I Do My Nails Like a 5-Year Old, and Other Adventures

I'm 30 and I Have Grays: A Grand Memoir

Accepted: Learning to Allow Myself Grace in the Everyday

Pinned: A Tale of Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Cupcakes & Other Stories

Hot Mess Mama: I Remembered to Brush My Teeth Today, So There's That

...What would your memoir be titled?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3