Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Whip It Up Wednesday: Mint Chocolate Chip Shakeology

Welcome to Whip It Up Wednesday!

When the mood strikes on a Wednesday, I will be sharing recipes right here. It's my hope that it'll help with your meal planning, provide some inspiration, or allow you to try something new.

You can catch all of my past recipes and goodies here.

First up in the Whip It Up Wednesday series?

Pretty  much my favorite thing ever:


SUPER easy, and so yummy!

1 scoop Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
8 oz. water
1 drop peppermint essential oil (or you can use mint extract)
Ice (the amount is up to you--I add a little less than a handful of ice)

Add all ingredients to blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.

Tastes just like a Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie, but without the guilt.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3