Friday, September 25, 2015

Five Friday Faves: Workout Tank Edition


Welcome to Fridays Faves! Picking five of my favorites on the Internet, and this week it's Workout Tank Edition!

There are TONS you can find just about anywhere, but these are just some that stuck out to me--and will probably wind up in my possession soon.

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to share where you find your favorite workout gear!






1. Fueled By Superfoods Tank from Fitspiration Couture
Every Beachbody Coach should have this tank. We've got the best superfoods we can find!

2. Proud Supporter of Messy Hair and Sweatpants Tank from Sadie Jane
It's not just Saturday mornings. It's a lifestyle.

3. Friends Cast Tank from Ruffles With Love
If you know me, you know I have a slight infatuation with all things Friends. Plus the bow! So cute.

4. It Is Well With My Soul Tank from The Spiro Spero
Love the kelly green, love this hymn. Just love.

5. Charcoal - Elle est forte Tank from She Is Clothing
"She is strong". A reference to Proverbs 31:25--She is clothes with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. (NLT). The Proverbs 31 woman seems pretty darn elusive to me, but if there is one quality I'd want to aim for--it's this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3