Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Whip It Up Wednesday: Tuna Boats in Mini Peppers

This week's Whip It Up Wednesday brings you a simple recipe that makes a great quick snack or lunch.

I am all about simple and easy, if you haven't figured it out. As a full-time working mom, I love recipes I can prep at the beginning of the week and throw together quickly the night before or even the morning of. I cut my peppers in half and prep the tuna, and can quickly spoon some of the tuna mixture into each pepper half for a fresh, light meal.


Ingredients:

Mini peppers
1 can chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked
1 tbsp. diced red onion
1 tbsp. diced sweet peppers
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic

Slice mini peppers in half. Mix together remaining ingredients. Spoon tuna mixture into pepper halves.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3