Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Whip It Up Wednesday {Pumpkin Spice Latte Shakeology}

Are you not surprised by the fact that I am yet another blogger/female/human obsessed with all things pumpkin during the Fall?

Not surprised? Okay, glad we got that out of the way.

I keep cans of pumpkin on hand from September through December for all kind of purposes. Baking, sneaking it into soups and chili, making my own homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer--not only is it super versatile, but it's a good source of Vitamin A, fiber, and protein. I'll take it!

This week for Whip It Up Wednesday, I am combining two of my most favorite things: pumpkin and Shakeology! Pumpkin because it's fall and I am painfully #basic, and Shakeology because it really is the best thing I could have done for my overall health and nutrition (for more details on Shakeology, check out this post).

Pumpkin, Shakeology, almond milk, coffee, and spice from cinnamon combine to give you a healthy treat that curbs your need for all things Pumpkin Spice Latte.



Ingredients:
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology (I've also used chocolate with great results!)
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup cold coffee (brew it the night before and keep it in the fridge)
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon (this is being conservative, add to taste!)
Ice (the more you add, the creamier it is!)

Add ingredients to blender and blend until combined and creamy. Add a dash of cinnamon as garnish.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3