Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Goals

Holy moly, ya'll! It's September! Three days into September!

I feel like August didn't even happen. The progress on my August goals is proof that I felt like August didn't even happen. But, I will say this: for the last unofficial few weeks of summer, I regret nothing. My baby is starting Pre-K today, so soaking up those last blissful, spontaneous, summer-filled weeks was priority, and now that we are going to have a little more structure and order to our lives, I can redirect some energy to pushing further along.

But of course, accountability. So here's how I did in August:

Save $500.

Nope.

Declutter one room.

I cleaned out my kitchen last week! Planning on a yardsale during the last weekend of September. Downside: all the junk from my kitchen is now residing in my dining room until said yard sale. I need a better plan for storing all this stuff.

Help 5 people build self-esteem and love their bodies via Boot Camp.

I have three awesome ladies in my CIZE Boot Camp. They are awesome to work with and I don't mind having the smaller group this month! It is way more intimate, and I feel like I can really devote time to them if they need it.

Lose 3 pounds

Nope.

Grow the This MisFIT Mama Club

The This MisFIT Mama Club is my free, invite-only fitness and wellness group, for which I have a vision of strong, fierce women who are sharing their vulnerabilities and struggles, inspiring and lifting up others, and celebrating daily victories. Building this group is a slow but steady process. This is the future home for all of my free challenges, and I will also be tracking my #BODathon training there (what is #BODathon? Check out September's goals!). 

Build the foundations of my team.

I have a good mental picture of and what my team will stand for and a solid vision for our culture. Once I get this ball rolling, it is going to be EPIC.

Start the newsletter.

I have a MailChimp account. It's a step in the right direction.

Explore other types of social media platforms--and not be afraid to use them.

I am still mystified and stumped by Periscope. It has so much potential. Need to get on that.

REGISTER THE DOMAIN ALREADY.

Gosh, I really was the WORST in August.





And now, here are September's goals:

Personal Goals

Encourage a smooth transition into the new school year for Peyton me.

We made a really hard decision to switch schools for Peyton this year. She seems fine, but I am a ball of nerves. 

Commit to a CIZE LIVE! Instructor Training Course.

There is one in October and November. I have to pick one and register. I need to brainstorm a list of potential dance studios to which I can bring CIZE. There are hardly any CIZE classes in South Jersey! People need to know how awesome this is!

Buy Peyton's Halloween costume at some point in September and not wait until two weeks before Halloween.

Do you know how hard it is to find something that satisfies a tiny diva two weeks before Halloween? It's impossible, FYI. I learned this the hard way last year.

Prep for cold-weather gardening.

My summer garden was a horrendous flop. Crab grass took over everything and it gave me a real case of the sads. I need to clean out the garden, prep, and plant for a nice Fall harvest. I probably need to do this sooner rather than later.

Attend Q4 Super Saturday

Super Saturday is an awesome quarterly event for coaches held throughout the country during the same weekend. It's a time to learn new info, celebrate accomplishments, and get in a solid workout in a team atmosphere. I haven't been able to attend a Super Saturday in a while, so I am looking forward to this one!

#BODathon

I originally was going to start and finish 21 Day Fix EXTREME. I know, I've been saying it a lot. But then CIZE happened, and I am in love with CIZE. But we are coming to the end of the four weeks, and some time a couple weeks ago, Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler made the announcement that he was training for his own personal challenge, the BODathon, which is going to be a 2.5-hour, 4-workout marathon that is taking place on Saturday, October 31 (yes, Halloween!). And since then, about 5,000 people have committed to training with him. I love a challenge. A goal. Something to look forward to. So, once CIZE is wrapped, I am jumping headfirst into the two-month training plan. If you are interested in training along with me (with free access to the training workouts for your first 30 days), shoot me an email. It is going to be downright NUTS. Check-ins and accountability will be taking place in the This MisFIT Mama group page, so you won't want to miss out!

Help 5 people build self-esteem and love their bodies via Boot Camp.

September's Boot Camp will be another 60-day fitness party! You choose your program, we work together to reach your goals. This group will be starting on September 19 and running until early November, so this is a GREAT way to get yourself ready for the holiday season.

Wrap up my Editorial Calendar for the year.

I have post ideas that will take me well into October, but now I need to turn my attention to November and December. With the holidays coming up faster than I can possibly deal with, having a plan in place will be all the more helpful.

Advance to Emerald by the end of the month.

This may not make any sense if you aren't a coach, but reaching Emerald rank means I am advancing my business and utilizing my leadership skills by building a team of my own. I have been focusing so much on the helping-people-physically aspect of this business for so long, but it's time to start helping others realize their potential as a life changer and the possibilities behind having their own coaching business. I am SO excited to find my wellness warriors!

Read 20 minutes a day.

Personal development reading OR book club reading. Looks like this month we will be reading Reconstructing Amelia, and I'm looking forward to getting in some good old fiction this month! If you want in on the Book Club action, click here for the link and to sign up!

For the most part, I am really looking forward to the month of September. The order-loving part of me is relieved for more structure and routine in our weeks, and the other part of me is really just excited for all things Fall. 

Did you set any goals for the month? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3