Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Whip It Up Wednesday {Avocado Toast with Tomato & Fried Egg}

Happy Hump Day!

This week's Whip It Up Wednesday is a quick meal I made over the weekend that was filling, healthy, and tasty! I don't know about you, but I love love LOVE avocado...I could put it on everything and be quite happy with that.


This would be great to make at any time of the day! It's definitely a weekend staple at my house.

Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 slice whole grain bread
1 egg
2 slices tomato
1/4 avocado, mashed
1 tbsp. diced red onion
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
Salt & pepper (to taste)
Hot sauce (optional)

Toast your bread.
Fry your egg.
Mix together mashed avocado, garlic, and onion.
Layer on bread: avocado, tomato slices, egg.
Add salt and pepper as desired.
Optional: drizzle with your favorite hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3