Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Faves {Fitness Must-Haves}

It's Friday! So that means another round of Friday Faves! And this week...it's my fitness must-haves!

These are the things near and dear to my heart when it comes to my health and fitness journey. I'd love to hear about your faves in the comments!

1 - Yoga Mat 

 

Not JUST for yoga! I use my mat as as means to protect my knees on my hardwood floors if I need to modify my push-ups, and give my wrists a little more cushion for floor work.

2 - Shakeology 


I wouldn't know what to do without this superfood-packed nutrition supplement. It curbs my cravings, it fills in any nutritional gaps I might have each day, and it makes me feel like superwoman. You can read more about Shakeology in this post.

3 - Personal Development

Kindle included because I've got even more books loaded onto it.
Some people roll their eyes and think "ugh, self-help", but personal development is so much more than that. I have read books on goal-setting, habit-forming, vulnerability, wholeheartedness, and other topics that have not only helped me with understanding how to properly set and reach a goal, but have touched other facets of my life as well.

We can always work on ways to better ourselves, and I'm a firm believer that feeling good on the inside will manifest on the outside.

4 - A sweet workout tank


I've already showed you my five favorites from around the internet, but I found this one at Target last week and it had to be mine. It's seasonally appropriate and so fun.

5 - A plan

I'm not going to lie--having it all laid out, step-by-step for you, makes all the difference in the world when it comes to reaching new health & fitness goals. I've tried the gym and wandering around the cardio equipment aimlessly because I'm too intimidated to even take a look at the free weights and machines, and personal training isn't in the budget, nor is there any serious time for it. I am eternally grateful for my rock-bottom moment during the winter of 2014 because it brought me to Beachbody and all of the solutions it offers. I am grateful for programs that come with calendars, nutrition guides, and modifiers so I can pick the plan that works best for me at the stage I'm at. AND I can do it all from the comfort of my own home. Workout plan, meal plan, you name it--the success comes with the plan, and I have it all in one place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3