Friday, October 30, 2015

Fitness Friday {Accountability}

Welcome to Fitness Friday! Every so often, I am going to take some time on Fridays to post here to keep myself accountable, track progress, and share some of my thoughts on how it's going as I work to reach my goals.

Today marks the end of Week 2 of Focus: T25. This is not the first time I've done this program as T25 was the first Beachbody program I ever bought back in February 2014 and finally worked up the courage to push play in March 2014. This is, admittedly, my soul mate workout--I love everything about it.. 25 minutes a day, get-in-and-get-out--everything about it just works for me.

If you aren't familiar with Focus: T25, it's a 10-week program consisting of 5 days on, one day off, and one active recovery/stretch day. The workouts are 25 minutes a day (plus 2-3 minutes of cool down) with the exception of the fifth day (in my case, Friday) on which you do two workouts. You do have the option of splitting them up between Friday and Saturday, but this go-around I have decided to do one in the early AM on Friday and the second in the evenings. Saturdays are for taking weight and measurements to track progress, and on Sunday you can complete a stretch workout.

This schedule works perfectly for me and my lifestyle, and with the holidays coming up it seemed like a no-brainer to tackle T25 again. The best part is that I am stronger and have MUCH more stamina than I did in March 2014, so it's been challenging and fun pushing myself just a little more.

I won't have my Week 2 stats until tomorrow morning, but here's how I did with Week 1:

Before photo:

Day 0
Next photo will be Day 35.

3.6 pounds down in my first six days.
And my measurements
October 18 (Day 0) :
Right Calf - 16.5
Left Calf - 16
Right Thigh - 25.5
Left Thigh - 25.5
Hips - 43.75
Waist - 36.75
Bust - 42.75
Right Arm - 13
Left Arm - 13

October 24 (Day 6):
Right Calf - 16
Left Calf - 16
Right Thigh - 25.25
Left Thigh - 25.5
Hips - 42.5
Waist - 35.75
Bust - 42.5
Right Arm - 12.75
Left Arm - 12.75

Total inches lost: 3.75.

Two weeks in and I am already starting to feel and see changes, which is only fueling the fire to keep pushing forward. Add in the fact that I am.working alongside my Holiday Hustle Boot Campers and I am feeling pretty darn confident that I'll be able to stay consistent through Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the weeks leading up the Christmas.

Eight more weeks to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you.

Let's keep it bright and positive, friends. xoxo <3